Saturday, July 27, 2002

Part of the reason I asked whether blogs were all about quantity and verbal effluvium was my search of a few blogs this week that turned up the following insights:

- MWAHAHAHAH!!! MY EEEEVIL CALCULATIONS WHICH WILL PERMIT ME TO USURP THE ISLAND OF KUDUDU!!! HAIL ME!!!!

- In my continuing campaign to remind you all that life on Earth sucks, here are some articles about space.

- Well here it is, my first post and I have no idea what to write. I guess i will start by reminding you all of what I am all about. I work for a computer software company in the sales department as sales administrator...basically I am the gopher to the sales managers and I sit at a desk all day. If you're ever online between 8:30am-5:30 pm M-F then you'll see me. ... [more droning bio] I just started a relationship technically a week and a half ago and I have never been so scared. I want to trust her and let her into my heart. ... [sentimental drivel] ... I just hope and pray every day that for once my intuition is right.

- I feel like crying. My doom fishie is dead. I am a horrible fish mommy. But I son't know what I did. I didn't do anything differently. But he is dead. He is all floating upside down. But he twitches every so often. And I know dead things do that, but what if he isn't dead? [more unintelligible nonsense] ... Doom fishies are not supposed to die. *sniffle*

- Hey Everyone! I was sitting here thinking.... Hmmmm I need ppl to talk to so I'll stay awake. I don't have many friends (mostly cause I'm a jerk in real life ... So Why not just see if I could get some kind of
contact list goin for all the ppl taking part in the blog-a-thon.


We used technology to get to the moon, now we're doing this.

No comments: