Saturday, July 27, 2002

Overheard on the Blogathon bulletin board:

- Too early to think such negative thoughts. But, I am beginning to question as to whether or not I will make the whole 24 hours. Questions such as "I only have one phone line, what if I sign offline and can't get back on?" and "What if I sleep through the egg timer?" are starting to form in my mind. Eventually, I am going to run out of material, as well.


- What is the quickest way to return to your normal sleeping schedule after the 'thon?


- The best way to do that is to take a 4-5 hour nap after the Blogathon, then, wake up and stay awake until your normal sleeping time, however, go to sleep about 1-2 hours before you usually do. Your mind should be back to normal in 1-2 days.

Ah, the life of a blogathoner...

The discussion continues about which time zone has it best--Europe and Australia start in the afternoon, America's West Coast gets up early in the morning. Here in Chicago we have it about right: 8 to 8 in the morning.

No comments: