After five years of blogging here, I hope and expect this blog to be idle in '07, to allow me more time and energy for my work, my reading, my resting, and my family. (Chances are I'll cheat and add something here under Comments.)
But to fight blogrot, I'm posting some random things that might be worth revisiting: cool Wikipedia reference charts, best first lines from novels, Steven Wright quips, Amazon Light, and monkeys typing Shakespeare.
And, of course, my post to end all posts.
Also idling: my home page, and my blogs on heaven, language, golf, and ideas.
Remaining active: worship and N&A.
- 4 (14)
- Rot? Not! After five years of blogging here, I ho...
- On Wednesday I drove up US-131 and saw the herd ...
- Recent New Yorker cartoons: Terrorist to terroris...
- The Onion's Headlines of the Year - Thousands Mor...
- Coming Distractions from ABC's The Note
- How To Grade Exams Thankfully, I don't have to gr...
- As true as it was last year:
- Some cool navboxes, tables, and map references fro...
- ▼ December (8)
- ► 2005 (58)
- ► 2004 (329)
- ► 2003 (263)
- ► 2002 (559)