Saturday, December 30, 2006

New Yorker coverRecent New Yorker cartoons:

Terrorist to terrorist on on laptop:
"I just think it undermines our organization's fiery rhetoric when you close your Internet postings with a smiley face." (10/16/06)

Wife to husband:
"I wish you'd open up to me--I need some ammunition." (11/27/06)

Therapist to patient, gesturing to woman with laptop:
"That's Eleanor. She's a fact-checker." (12/18/06)

Santa to cab driver:
"I'm going to have to make multiple stops." (12/25/06)

Sign behind author at book table:
"Author will text you, 1-3 p.m." (12/25/06)

Vultures eyeing dying desert wanderer:
"Oh, love handles! We haven't had those in a while." (12/25/06)

Patient paging nurse:
"Come quickly--I think I had an out-of-pocket experience." (12/25/06)

Previous New Yorker cartoons

1 comment:

Blog Administrator said...

Nice blog this one.

We are compiling bloggers' help topics related to traffic, revenues and others at our blog.

If you want us to research a services that you dont have time to explore yourself, do tell us that, we will do it for you.

You can also rate the services already listed there.

Do pay us a visit.

and

Happy blogging :)