From the AP:
VIENNA, Austria - For centuries, historians have portrayed Mozart as poor, but new documents suggest the composer was not nearly as hard-up for cash as many have believed. Scholars who combed through Austrian archives for an exhibition opening Tuesday on Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's later years in Vienna found evidence that he was solidly upper-crust and lived the good life.
- 4 (14)
- Quoting Roosevelt Quoting Dickens Letters to His ...
- Fix my slice from the comfort of your chair Let me...
- "Two-time Masters champion" has twice as good a ri...
- From the AP: VIENNA, Austria - For centuries, hi...
- From Slate: Because this is prime time, however,...
- I'm no Bush supporter, but I've always sympathiz...
- Masters 2006 The week when we inevitably venerat...
- ▼ April (7)
- ► 2005 (58)
- ► 2004 (329)
- ► 2003 (263)
- ► 2002 (559)