Recent New Yorker Cartoons
Insurance salesman on phone:
"Act of God? Not a problem--we can sue God." (3/13/06)
Robber, pointing gun, to bank teller:
"Throw in one of those brochures about refinancing my home." (3/6/06)
Guru, in lotus position, to sojourner:
"I keep the good truth in the back." (1/23/06)
Woman to woman in coffee shop:
"Sometimes I wonder if it would've been better having one big marriage instead of a lot of little ones."
Noah to companion on ark:
"When the waters subside, the problem's going to be mold." (11/7/05)
Shrink to king:
"To be fair, I think you should be very clear about the ground rules with your next jester." (9/12/05)
Woman to man:
"I think we should stop fooling ourselves and begin fooling other people." (9/12/05)
Previous New Yorker cartoons
- 4 (14)
- From Ask Yahoo: (Oops!; pretend it's someone else...
- Island Adventure It's Players Championship week...
- "Everybody's excited about March Madness, the big ...
- The State Library of Victoria, Australia
- Recent New Yorker Cartoons Insurance salesman on ...
- At the nearly century-old Gellert Hotel, site of...
- Time for Madness CBS TV Schedule: 12:20 p.m. NC...
- Boycott Yahoo They hand over cyber-dissidents to ...
- With newly discovered signs of liquid water, a m...
- "My favorite kind of film is the kind where you ar...
- Jon Stewart on the split opinion about his Oscars ...
- Human Excellence: Sponsored by Big Macs and Gas Gu...
- ▼ March (12)
- ► 2005 (58)
- ► 2004 (329)
- ► 2003 (263)
- ► 2002 (559)