Thursday, December 29, 2005

To skip this entry, just dial zero

From Yahoo Picks:

The IVR ("Interactive Voice Response") Cheat Sheet: a simple list of the keypad numbers you have to press in order to reach an actual human being when you call the customer service line of different companies and government agencies. ...

America First 800-999-3961 0 or say "member services"
American Express 800-528-4800 0 repeatedly
American Funds 800-421-0180 Press 0.
AMSouth Bank 800-267-6884 When the recording starts, press 111-0000. This is seven digits, like a phone number.
more...

1 comment:

Henry Cook said...

Nice Post, I really loved this Blog.

If you are looking for a kind of streaming device that can offer you to watch a large number of TV Programs or movies for the sake of entertainment.

Roku Activation Link
How Can I Setup Roku Streaming Stick on My TV?
How Do I Activate Hulu Plus on My Roku Device?
How Do I connect Roku to My Wireless Network
roku tv activation link code