Saturday, May 03, 2003

I'm back!
Sorry about the long hiatus (not that I am so delusional or self-absorbed as to think it caused much sorrow or inconvenience). Spent a full month looking at this each time I tried to post:
Error 506:Unable to contact view generation service: http://127.0.0.1/framework/BloggerService (server:page)

I tried unsuccessfully to contact Blogger (those capitalists are so worried about paying customers for Blogger Pro that us free bloggers can take a hike) and other online technical advisors. Today I finally started wiping out some old postings and one of them turned out to be the culprit (it was the Victor Eremita interview, I'll try re-posting it soon).

To make up for the dearth of content, I'll shift my posting pace into overdrive for the next week or so, although my B&C weblog is still my top priority. Thanks for hanging in there with me!

No comments: